Sunday, March 2, 2008

Dude...

So, I guess it is my turn now. 

I've been living in Buffalo since the start of the school year with my friend Kariann and her two lovely cats, Chuck & Moo. This is actually my final year as an undergrad (yeay!), and I will be graduating in May with a B.A. in English with a minor in women's studies. Then I guess it is into the real world I go. There is a link to watch the graduation ceremony online, so that is cool. 
I am going to start volunteering with the Girl Scouts here in Buffalo in the next month or so. I don't even know what I am going to be doing. But I am looking forward to it. 
My dad and I are planning a trip for after I graduate. I don't really know where we are going to go, but it should be a nice trip before beginning my life as a college grad. And I should get some nice photos out of it. 

I have my own blog; http://ashlynisalive.blogspot.com, that I update pretty regularly with nerdy pictures of the cats and stuff. 




No comments: